Window cutoff help

biscut247

Mkay. so I have a widescreen, HD moniter with an ATI Radeon graphics processor. my resolution is set to high and I have vista.

Please,please,PLEASE, for the love of god, tell me theres a way to ACTUALLY SEE the bottom of some menues in the geck. (ther are too tall.) this is sevearly hindering my ability to make mods. PLEASE HELP ME!

yeah. that exact weapon screen is taller than my screen. my resolution is at 1366 by 768 pixels (my monitor's highest) and when i drag the weapon window as high as i can, i can BARELY see the okay button at the bottom of the screen. and because some windows are taller than the weapons window, im screwed.

Awe come on yall are smarter than that, GECK has it's own geck.ini notepad file, beyond that windows allows programs to be run in windowed mode via right clicking an seting the properties as such.

Then the first time you load up GECK size all the windows to the screen an then hit X which should save it so it loads like that each time.

The render window takes up 3/4 of the screen with the object list an cell list at the top, with just enough room to mouse over the icons because I never remember them.

Then just make sure your other windows that open up don't get covered up by the render window, there's a little bit of space between the object list an cell list, so that if they get put back behind there I can bring them back up without moving the render window.

The light gets messed up if you move the render window, but toggle it to fix if you have to move it.

*edit*Then you know there's only about 1,000,000 settings for your windows theme, which change all kinds of things about how the windows inside windows actually work, I forgot about that. However I really don't see what you mean, because I can set any of the windows that open inside GECK to any size I need by mousing over the corners, if you set that up like you want it, an then Hit X like I said above, then all your settings should be set that way each time you open the geck, if it different each time then something is wrong, and I would un-install the geck an install it again, don't forget the update for it, then set the windows like you want to have them an hit X to save it the first time you load GECK up.