Window cutoff help

biscut247

I'd try to reinstall it set on the native res, it should auto configure,

But You could also try changing you DPI

right click the screen, properties, then the settings tab at the end, an advanced

Start looking in the notepad files, I looked but didn't see anything yet for the active window

You might have to contact bethesda support, since there isn't a listing to adjust that window in the notepad.ini option files

you might have to add one in, an heck we wouldn't know what the line would be.

Then you know, is that a TV

usually Grapics card have settings for that TV stuff.

Then it's not uncommon to have computers on multi screens, wouldn't be hard to find an old monitor laying around.

It seems almost retarded what's happening,

Okay so I really screwed up my windows an desktop, but oh well.

This will get you by until we figure out something else.

What you have to do is right click then properties, over to the settings tab at the end, then advanced, then monitor, then uncheck hide mode which my monitor can not display, then apply okay or whatever.

Then set your screen to max, or up a size, Like my screen is native 1600X1200 at 96 DPI, so when I put it on 2500X1600 the desktop is now larger than my screen, to which it auto scrolls when the mouse hits the edge

Then you know, send a message to bethesda

Drivers take care of screen ratio which is built into what the driver will support as a res like 1600x1200, you can see on vista an 7 sites that all kind of folks have this problem which usually ends with needing either a better driver, or a new one.