A new kind of magic over-haul!

PaulMcGann

Okay. So I want to make this new mod that will, in essence, make magic in Skyrim an incredibly rare thing. (Think the same amount as, say, the world of Game of Thrones, or ADandD DarkSun.) This is going to include enchanting, NPCs, items, etc., I'm somewhat new with the Creation Kit, however. I've so far only ADDED things to Skyrim, and this will be taking a TON of things out. Could anyone tell me the best way to go about doing it?

The mod is going to add a lot to the game too (since magic will now be rare, those who use magic will be hated and feared--will add a LOT to your roleplaying experience!), but the main issue is the taking out stuff.

Can someone steer me in the right direction here, please? Just respond here or PM me.

Also, also, if you can think of a cool name for the mod, PLEASE let me know! (I'll stick you on the mod's page for your trouble, too!)

Wow that souds like an awesome mod. Is it going to be along the lines of Dragon Age with meges being feared, shunned, hated and not trusted? Would be cool if, being the dragon born you made it so only the player can bring about the rise of mages lol.

Dunno how you'd do it but maybe something like True Mages: A Mage Redux or if that's too long Magi Redone for the title? Either way I love mages and magic and wish you the best of luck, and I'd love to BETA test it when you get to that point ;)