"Too easy Sneak" problem and simple mod request

romeck

Hi there, i need some simple mod which add more reality to the game, now as i have about 90 sneak and iam interior i can shot almost everyone from distance and they even do not notice it, so i can kill big group of enemies one by one end they do not act . Is there a way that mod check that if enemiest get shot and i am hidden than his status is automaticaly set as danger as well as all others enemies in certain radius ? or he is set in danger status and other in caution but if i shot another then these one with cation automatiacly become danger ? that would be great since now i am god of death and wipe out 20 people who stay few feets one to another and do not do anything as their budies die.

BIG THANKS IF SOMEONE CAN DO IT OR HAVE OTHER SOLUTION. (this way game is to easy)

Hi there, i need some simple mod which add more reality to the game, now as i have about 90 sneak and iam interior i can shot almost everyone from distance and they even do not notice it, so i can kill big group of enemies one by one end they do not act . Is there a way that mod check that if enemiest get shot and i am hidden than his status is automaticaly set as danger as well as all others enemies in certain radius ? or he is set in danger status and other in caution but if i shot another then these one with cation automatiacly become danger ? that would be great since now i am god of death and wipe out 20 people who stay few feets one to another and do not do anything as their budies die.

BIG THANKS IF SOMEONE CAN DO IT OR HAVE OTHER SOLUTION. (this way game is to easy)

Are you playing on hard mode?

Because I encountered that when I played on easy or normal, On hard That all changed.

no im playing Very Hard plus about 100 mods that make game even more dificult ( +few my simple solution, e.g. that max headshot % is 75 not 95%) thats why i need this mod but its beyond my skill to do it myself.

I could be wrong, but I believe the latest release of Mart's Mutant Mod changes (or has an option to change) enemy combat-detection behavior to something more in line with what you are looking for. I seem to remember it being a rough/experimental feature, but I think for the next release he's working on incorporating more aspects of stealth combat to the mod.

Link to thread on Bethesda forums: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.ph...owtopic=1053764

Link to download: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3211

Good luck!