I'm new

FerrumPrimus

GRAVITY WINS AGAIN!

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ZOMG

Well arrogance is a virtue... ... ... oh dang, no it isn't.

Stray Wolf Said "I'd rather have someone help me then read on how to help myself.'

Next." Yeah that "next" part is a little arrogant...

*edit* I sent a PM that said "what do you want to know" As a backup to us trying to help Stray Wolf here.

It must take a different type of person to help Mr Stray Wolf. Whatever it is that he needs, I do not have.

I tried, but now I'm like, if I keep trying it's just going to get worse. Here's what he replied to the PM.

"Why are you asking to help me after the crap posted on my Thread? Wasn't it clearly obvious to you, or anyone, that said link didn't help me. And by the way, not to be an turkey, But I sent that link to 3 other people, and they all agreed it wasnt very helpful at all. I just asked for a confrontation, a simple Q and A from someone, not an already typed up link, and only to have some guy spit in my face and send me a link, ignoring the fact that I asked for help, Furthermore, just to have his buddies or random people who dont even know who I am, ignore my plee, and just laugh at me in the end. Answer me all that, or try to, and then I'll tell you what I want to know. :/ "

Sorry things have not worked out for you at Nexus Forums yet. Keep trying. Maybe ask direct quesitons rather than a broad one.

I wanted to help, but I do not anymore. I replied to the PM "I'm sorry we were not able to help you this time. Thank you drive thru..."

Then I blocked Stray Wolf's PM's from being Ranting, arrogant, an lazy.

Like I said before. Mr. Stray Wolf, I'm sorry we couldn't help.

• 2 weeks later...