Knights of Nine mod for more than one knight following

firefly101

Hello,

I was wondering if its possible or if it already exists a mod to allow more than ONE knight from following you around for the knights of Nine?

I think it would be nice to have more than just one following and would add to gameplay. If it possible to mod this or did someone make a mod already?

Thanks

Firefly

P.S. If someone could make a small mod for this I would be thankful.

Such a mod would not be very hard to make. One approach would be to just make all the knights in the hall have the same "scripting" and AI packages as the one that will follow.

But I have one question: What are the copyright rules regarding Knights of the Nine? Shivering Isles was an expansion, but Knights of the Nine is just a big mod. A mod you have to buy. So if I modded this mod and uploaded it, people could get Knights of the Nine for free and I would be a pirate and the down-loaders would be pirates. Maybe I should post a new topic asking this question.

To play Knights of the Nine you need both the BSA and the .esp files. So I have decided it would be legal to mod and upload an .esp because only people who had bought a copy of Knights of the Nine and had the BSA file would be able to make my file work.

I have taken on the project and it is near completion. I am at the polishing and play-testing stage. The mod ended up containing a fair amount more than was requested. There are three small quests, more dialog, a retextured enemy, and several tweaks in addition to being able to have multiple Knights of the Nine be your companions at one time.

The ETA of the release is 15.1.2010, 2400, Arizona time.

Yes thank you David, I just thought it would be nice to have more than one knight follow you around. Just as long as your other changes done really alter the quest. lol

See for the end battle on the Main Question in Oblivion it would be nice to have the Nights with you, or if one uses OOO mod then they can use them for certain battles with enemies that are buku hard. After all the knights are suppose to do quests.

Thanks again, when uploaded hopefully you can find a good server as Rapidshare etc sometimes doesnt let one download a file. Filefront is pretty good and I am sure there are other Oblivion sites that could.

I need to reload oblivion I had a HDD crash a few days ago, but I will test this guy out, WHAT is the main thing you want tested or are not sure of?

BTW did you increase the Generic Knights also in strength or just the named ones? Because after the originals get killed they are replaced with weaker generics. I think its a great idea to make them stronger and the black knight looks great, Maybe later down the road you could have random quests pop up to keep things interesting.

This is great.Im very pleased I just beat the whole Knights Of The Nine and I liked how 4 of my knights didnt die when we went to fight Umaril.Only one of my knights died but that was because I shot him in the head.If you need anything tested I can do it.

I would be happy to receive feedback from anyone who plays this mod. There are no known bugs at this time, but I would appreciate it if people reported any bugs they found, any play-balance issues, or their general feelings about the mod. It would be possible to change things or add more things if there was sufficient interest.