Un-Uploaded Mods

Red62

lol yeah, i've been just doing some simple, stupid stuff like messing around with Megaton, changing all the settlers to charactors from my book i've written (minus the cat ears on some of them...). I'm just wondering how many of us are making personal mods just for the kicks of it and what you've been doing with the game lately.

lol yeah, i've been just doing some simple, stupid stuff like messing around with Megaton, changing all the settlers to charactors from my book i've written (minus the cat ears on some of them...). I'm just wondering how many of us are making personal mods just for the kicks of it and what you've been doing with the game lately.

My main mod started out as a mod just for the sake of it.

I've got a few things unreleased, mainly because they're not quite polished enough and I haven't bothered with documentation. I usually create mods for myself and release them because I see no reason not to.

At the moment the most interesting thing I have unreleased is basically a port of my Corpse Equip mod for Oblivion, which basically causes dead bodies to equip items placed in their inventory, mainly so you don't leave a pile of naked dead people in your wake if you swap equipment a lot.

Cipscis

ExnemGirls2.esp - just adds the Exnem body as a new race so could use it for a companion and decide if I liked the body type etc. I use Malos Larger Body female body for the main game.

MyTweeks.esp – This add resting places for myself and companions all over the wasteland and in DC. Essentially it just changes things I needed or didn’t like. It also makes some vanilla NPC essential.

My_WasteLand_Doctor.esp – adds the one off encounter with the doctor as a constant NPC who lives in one of my houses.

AntAgonizerRRCompanion.esp – adds the Antagonizer back in her lair after the quest has finished. Uses the RRCompanionvault companion script.

Chaste_Acres_Farm.esp – Adds a Raider vender to the farm It’s a long way to go for the nearest vanilla vendor from the top right corner of the map.

ArefuSwimmingPlace_SB.esp adjusts the camp below the Arefu Bridge to a companion compatible living or resting area as I use mz safeSwimming.esp.

I've been doing mostly companion mods for my own use. Don't like to play alone ;) I'm on my third one now and it's pretty major (for me). Lot's of scripting, 44 custom races to choose from in menu mode, all races are also playable. I might go about getting permissions to include the meshes and textures in a release mod, but that's quite a ways off. I've never released a mod. Not sure what the chances of getting permissions for all this stuff would be (mostly Type 3 and Exnem).

I've been doing mostly companion mods for my own use. Don't like to play alone ;) I'm on my third one now and it's pretty major (for me). Lot's of scripting, 44 custom races to choose from in menu mode, all races are also playable. I might go about getting permissions to include the meshes and textures in a release mod, but that's quite a ways off. I've never released a mod. Not sure what the chances of getting permissions for all this stuff would be (mostly Type 3 and Exnem).

Getting permission for a body replacer shouldn't be a problem at all, I was thinking that they actually say in the readme that you can use them with credit, but don't quote me on that, beause I am not sure.

But there are a couple million mods out there that all use body replacer meshes and textures in some way or another.

Well, if they load it up, I don't think they're just there for show.

Nothing quite so sophisticated for me. I just made a few powerful and/or silent custom weapons and a spiffy enclave flaksuit and left them in some out of the way places. OH, and I also souped up A3-21's plasma rifle into something actually worth doing the quest to get. I also souped up the T-51b to make it also worth getting.

I make a good number of mods only for my own use, mostly so that I can set up scenes for videos. They can be good practice and fun to make. They don't have to be clean because they are never intended to be uploaded. They are disposible after the recording is made, but sometimes I have created small features or discovered little tricks when making them that can be incorporated into regular game mods.