Good Morning Everyone

KRVEFV

Hi Youall; :blink:

Like the topic say's, I am quite new to this forum stuff, but I will do my best. I am possibly one of the older people here

(over 70) but I like to try most new things. Retired 26 years enlisted military, last 10 years working with space objects, shuttle, investigating UFO reports that were called in from around the world. Supervisor, Trainer, Security guard at airport, Gun sales manager in sporting goods store, sales in electronics store, four associate college degrees(small, no big thing),about 10 years in Europe and Asia, never been to Middle East, Africa or South America. Started with computers, (operations, maintenance and programming) in the late 50's, Quit programming when I felt that I couldn't give it the time needed. Enjoyed pencil, paper D&D since late 60's. Into PC Gaming with intellivision late 60's, then Commodore 64 tape drive, finally the real thing. I do try to keep current, now playing, Morrowind, Oblivion, Dragon Age, and Diablo II. Well, that is about as short as I can get it in 70+ years. My first interaction, I voted 'yes' to the death penalty, :sick: best TV show NCIS. :thumbsup:

Hi Youall; :blink:

Like the topic say's, I am quite new to this forum stuff, but I will do my best. I am possibly one of the older people here

(over 70) but I like to try most new things. Retired 26 years enlisted military, last 10 years working with space objects, shuttle, investigating UFO reports that were called in from around the world. Supervisor, Trainer, Security guard at airport, Gun sales manager in sporting goods store, sales in electronics store, four associate college degrees(small, no big thing),about 10 years in Europe and Asia, never been to Middle East, Africa or South America. Started with computers, (operations, maintenance and programming) in the late 50's, Quit programming when I felt that I couldn't give it the time needed. Enjoyed pencil, paper D&D since late 60's. Into PC Gaming with intellivision late 60's, then Commodore 64 tape drive, finally the real thing. I do try to keep current, now playing, Morrowind, Oblivion, Dragon Age, and Diablo II. Well, that is about as short as I can get it in 70+ years. My first interaction, I voted 'yes' to the death penalty, :sick: best TV show NCIS. :thumbsup:

Welcome home! We've been waiting for you :D

You deserve a kudos for all those jobs you had(thinks about calling him bro :P ), but the reason why I gived you one is that I'm glad to finaly see an "elder" over 70 that does enjoy playing video games and keeps up with the younger ones around here. Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll stick around. http://smileydatabase.com/s/465.gif

PS: My grandfather would not believe his eyes if he would read your message. :P

You deserve a kudos for all those jobs you had(thinks about calling him bro :P ), but the reason why I gived you one is that I'm glad to finaly see an "elder" over 70 that does enjoy playing video games and keeps up with the younger ones around here. Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll stick around. http://smileydatabase.com/s/465.gif

PS: My grandfather would not believe his eyes if he would read your message. :P

:whistling: Thanx;

Have to, must keep up with 11 grandkids :wallbash:

Hey there and welcome! Did you ever find anything "fishy" while investigating ufo's?

If you are new to modding or playing mods for oblivion, I would reccomend my tutorials collection. If you don't find a tutorial that suits you there, please request it!

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful of the forums I've found! It sounds like you have the experience built up to contribute to this community immensely. I will look forward to any mods you help participate with (please pm me if it is interesting, I will friend you). There are always ways to help. If you decide to make a mod of your own, I really look forward to playing it. Just remember that no question is stupid and all of us started out small.

I too started on the commodore tape drive, lol. My parents were poor and eventually got one of them "lunchbox" macs. I can't remember the model. Then an apple IIgs, then the ibm 486, and so on. If you have any experience with programming (in any language) the transition to modding should be less painful. I was able to pick up intermediate scripting within a few weeks.

Looking forward to seeing you around these forums,

theuseless

Hello and welcome! I just love it when our elders take the time to join us in our mischievous ways :whistling:

Well, What you do now I probably did the same thing when I was younger, your generation is just more ingenious. It took me a long time to realize, that I had to think about others and what the consequence might be. No preaching! Side note: I was raised for a few years in Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys & Hollywood, California, USA. :rolleyes: Thank you for the kudo.

Hey there and welcome! Did you ever find anything "fishy" while investigating ufo's?

If you are new to modding or playing mods for oblivion, I would reccomend my tutorials collection. If you don't find a tutorial that suits you there, please request it!

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful of the forums I've found! It sounds like you have the experience built up to contribute to this community immensely. I will look forward to any mods you help participate with (please pm me if it is interesting, I will friend you). There are always ways to help. If you decide to make a mod of your own, I really look forward to playing it. Just remember that no question is stupid and all of us started out small.

I too started on the commodore tape drive, lol. My parents were poor and eventually got one of them "lunchbox" macs. I can't remember the model. Then an apple IIgs, then the ibm 486, and so on. If you have any experience with programming (in any language) the transition to modding should be less painful. I was able to pick up intermediate scripting within a few weeks.

Looking forward to seeing you around these forums,

theuseless

I really appreciate the friendliness and kindness from you and everyone!! As you can guess I need all the help I can get. Thanks for the kudo's. :woot: P.S. I like your handle.

Welcome to the Nexus! I salute you, sir. I hope when I'm your age

I can write a paragraph that's half as interesting as that about myself.

I'm also a computer programmer, just starting out in the field (God help me).

I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with. If you ever

need a new mesh or something for a project, or some advice on

how to do something, feel free to PM me.

(PS: If you want to get your name on something quick, I have a mod that's

almost done that I need voice actors for [impress the grandkids :biggrin: ])

Welcome to the Nexus! I salute you, sir. I hope when I'm your age

I can write a paragraph that's half as interesting as that about myself.

I'm also a computer programmer, just starting out in the field (God help me).

I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with. If you ever

need a new mesh or something for a project, or some advice on

how to do something, feel free to PM me.

(PS: If you want to get your name on something quick, I have a mod that's

almost done that I need voice actors for [impress the grandkids :biggrin: ])

Thanks for the interest in my short history. Appreciate the chance for fame, Like I said, I will try most anything at least once, so if your still interested, let me know what and how you want the voiceover and I will give it a shot. :thanks:

Keith