Good Morning Everyone

KRVEFV

Hey there and welcome! Did you ever find anything "fishy" while investigating ufo's?

If you are new to modding or playing mods for oblivion, I would reccomend my tutorials collection. If you don't find a tutorial that suits you there, please request it!

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful of the forums I've found! It sounds like you have the experience built up to contribute to this community immensely. I will look forward to any mods you help participate with (please pm me if it is interesting, I will friend you). There are always ways to help. If you decide to make a mod of your own, I really look forward to playing it. Just remember that no question is stupid and all of us started out small.

I too started on the commodore tape drive, lol. My parents were poor and eventually got one of them "lunchbox" macs. I can't remember the model. Then an apple IIgs, then the ibm 486, and so on. If you have any experience with programming (in any language) the transition to modding should be less painful. I was able to pick up intermediate scripting within a few weeks.

Looking forward to seeing you around these forums,

theuseless

As to your first question, I wanted to give it some thought before I answered you. I will try to be truthful and honest and still not sound ridiculous. I did research for about 5 years from 1976 to 1982, nothing original, I just compiled reports of sightings that were reported to me from around the world, both unconfirmed and confirmed by seperate sources. Then, with the facilities that were available to me, through the Air Force, where I was stationed, I researched and tried to explain what those "ufo sightings" could have been. Yes, during this time frame, there were a few sightings that were unexplainable. But, on the other hand,(four fingers and a thumb, :whistling: )it does not mean that there are alien cultures out there spying on us!! (This answer is completely unoffical and by a totally anymous source)KRV

Welcome sir, you made my day. Being 53 myself i am just a boyscout to you. Welcome

Good Day to you sir, I sincerely appreciate it, being accepted by young men, such as yourself and Mr. MonsterHunterMaster. I really don't feel as old as the calendar counts it. I feel truely honored, the way I have been greeted by my peers. :thanks: