Oathkeeper and King Calian Greatsword [dragonbone] Version

dslicer

Hehe- sorry for that, but it just seemed really funny when I read your post ;D

But yeah, a mod giving a Dragonbone version of Oathkeeper and Yusaris with 3 rune slots each would be amazing. I love the models for both swords, and it always makes me sad that I have to give them up for uglier weapons with better stats.

You can also get the Oathkeeper Sword through the console command "runscript zz_createrunes" it will also dump a bunch of runes in your inventory though.

I didn't know that Yusaris is King Cailan's sword. I will have to read the codex next time. I usually do that quest so I can watch the demon kill Petra and the other mages while I sit back. By the time its killed all of them its only at 25% health and then I move in for the easy kill.

Edit: If you have the Winters Forge mod you can create a sword just like the Oathkeeper. The model type for the sword is "Orlesian Longsword"

You can also get the Oathkeeper Sword through the console command "runscript zz_createrunes" it will also dump a bunch of runes in your inventory though.

I didn't know that Yusaris is King Cailan's sword. I will have to read the codex next time. I usually do that quest so I can watch the demon kill Petra and the other mages while I sit back. By the time its killed all of them its only at 25% health and then I move in for the easy kill.

Edit: If you have the Winters Forge mod you can create a sword just like the Oathkeeper. The model type for the sword is "Orlesian Longsword"

Well, Yusaris isn't Cailan's sword, but it's the same mesh as Cailan's sword. I assume that the TC meant Yusaris as Cailan's sword isn't available in the main game.

Sorry for the confusion!

EDIT: And thanks for the advice :cool:

Starfang is even more unlikely, simply because while it is possible, releasing it would be problematic.

And your request just made it harder, it's very simple to add two swords with King Calian's sword mesh and Oathkeeper mesh, but not so simple to apply the starfang texture and to a greatsword.