Load Order issues

Sokane

Hey all, I'm new to Skyrim on PC. Played the crap out of it on a console, but I finally upgraded my PC to a point that I can run it. Decided I wanted to try immersion type mods for the most part, but Skyrim keeps crashing on my right after the Bethseda splash(which I'm told means my mods ought to be fine, just a load order issue). I've been working on it for about 5 hours now trying to get it to work with no luck and figured I'd stop by here and see if anyone had any ideas.

http://sokane.imgur.com/all/

I have 2 screen shots there of my load order, a couple are repeated at the bottom of the first/top of the 2nd just for reference as to the full load order. Any help or anything that you can see that I'm missing... please let me know. I just want to experience a new kinda Skyrim. Thanks

Well, I can't see the pictures ("Sokane's images are not publicly available.").

But a crash right after the splash screen usually means that you are using a plugin which requires another plugin, which you do not have.

If you're aren't already using these, get the programs BOSS and Nexus Mod Manager.

NMM will show you which plugins need which masters. (Select the tab "Plugins" and left-click on one from the list on the left side. Information about it will appear on the right side. For example it could say something like: "Masters: Skyrim.esm Dragonborn.esm" (among other info). If you have a mod like this, but you don't own Dragonborn, then it will crash. This doesn't need to be official stuff though, a mod might require another mod to work. Anyway it might be a good idea to check if any mods you have require something you don't have.

Also, BOSS is a really cool tool which will choose the correct load order most of the time.

Had a look at the screenshots, you installed the Falskaar module of WATER, but you don't have the mod Falskaar. So just deactivate the .esp "WATER Falskaar.esp" and try starting the game. (Or optionally get Falskaar, it's a really nice mod. :smile:)

There are some other mods in there that I don't know, so could be that there are more conflicts though.

Edited by Guest

You sir, are my personal hero. Thank you, that was it... feel like an idiot. Originally was planning to download that mod, but decided I'd hold off through a playthrough before I started adding more areas.