ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

FIX THIS BUG - Hearthfire

Aetherderius

I can't buy Heljarchen Hall from Skald the Elder or Brina Merrilis. The conversations go exactly the way they are supposed to, but they don't take my gold or give me the property/charter.

I've looked around Google and cannot find a fix to this, other than assuming it's a scripting issue. Therein lies my mod request.

CAN A SCRIPTER PLEASE HELP FIX THIS BUG?! IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Even if it's not a fix, just a pamphlet stuck to a wall that, when activated, takes your gold and gives you the property.

Please guys, Heljarchen is my favourite HF home, and the fact that it's broken makes me really sad.

I suggest you check whether this is in the Unofficial Hearthfire Patch. If not, then adding it as a bug report (NOT a whining nag) to said patch project would be a good idea, as that's the most likely place to get it fixed.

The Unofficial Patche projects are always good places to report bugs. Either they don't know about them (in which case they need to), or they do know and haven't fixed/can't fix them, or possibly they can identify them as coming from another mod or combination of mods. Whichever way, they are a great team of people and are by far the best way to get a genuine bug fixed.