A new system: How spells are acquired (new mod)

stars2heaven

here is, I think, a random suggestion. Area based magic abilities or spells. I really dunno if it's remotely possible without adding some kind of area trigger but for instance:

Drows get +2 to blablabla in darkness and -2 in light areas.

Im not positive about this, but I think such a mod already exists. Im not sure that this is something that this mod would be focused on, however. While I will probably include custom spells, the primary focus will be on acquisition of spells and not types of spells. Though I like the idea and will keep it in mind. Greater variety of spells, especially in a world where they are harder to find, only increases the reward value when you do find them!

I agree completely.

I'd say a character class template for the acquisition of spells but that leaves a lack of variety, which is the spice of life. Neither would learning spells by being hit by them enough be suitable... Being given the chance to learn new spells per level would be a classical method but limits the opportunity to learn them....

Wow, bro, this is unique... >.<

Edit: Perhaps a ticket method: Acquire so many pieces of/ points of and hand it in in some manner to acquire new spells