can't move

Argol

I run a modded oblivion but everything works with a crash every now and then. no real problem only slightly inconvenient, however after one crash I loaded the game up again after adding one extra mod. "arrows of channelling" I loaded up my last save, a streamsave after a fight thanks to streamline, but now I can't move. my character just stands there with her arms by her side and her legs stiff as planks, NPCs move fine. This affects all my saves.

Also I unequiped my sword. went into 1st person and she was holding her arm out as if the sword was still there, I used TAI (Toggle AI) on myself and also TCL. I cannot fast travle either though I have no mods that block it and finally i used coc testinghall and still could not move.

However I went on a previous save and was able to climb on my horse and move with it.

oh and I did disable arrows of channelling and I am still stuck.

Edit: I started a new game and I can walk again. however that fix is a little too extreme >.<

Edit: Ok i am not exavtly sure what I did but I used Oblivion animation fixer on an older save for safety reasons. I loaded the save and I was able to move but I was gaining a level every half a second with Oblivion XP. I loaded up the save I wanted and everything was working fine.