Land of the Lost Worldspace

Jacob Black

for all who do not know I have up loaded my Land of the Lost Beta down load it and tell me what you think

I need some one who can do meshes and textures I need Dire wolves (might not need these,might be able to use the Southlander wolves), Sabertooth Tigers, Wooly Mamoths, T-rexes, Spinosaurs, Jurrasic Park styled Velociorapters, Sleestax (cold blooded and slow Not a threat, repeat cold blooded and slow not a threat) The Chacka dudes (primitive primate dudes) and i will think of more later

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for all who do not know I have up loaded my Land of the Lost Beta down load it and tell me what you think

I need some one who can do meshes and textures I need Dire wolves (might not need these,might be able to use the Southlander wolves), Sabertooth Tigers, Wooly Mamoths, T-rexes, Spinosaurs, Jurrasic Park styled Velociorapters, Sleestax (cold blooded and slow Not a threat, repeat cold blooded and slow not a threat) The Chacka dudes (primitive primate dudes) and i will think of more later

That's a lot of work you're asking for..especially if you want them as creatures...cause then it requires animating and what. The few people who can do that are probably either busy with other mods, or just not willing to help.

Ah, you have to have the Shivering Isles expansion (it's pretty cheap nowadays).

Here's some detail of a Grummite:

http://www.jistyles.com/content/3D/images/Oblivion_GrummiteM.jpg

Here's an in-game shot:

http://www.imperial-library.info/bestiaries/shiveringisles_large_grummite-1.jpg

SI adds a lot of unique resources, and most people have it so making your mod require it

doesn't inconvenience people much (plus SI is a really great expansion to have)

A little more fierce looking than the Sleestak I remember, but rather close.

SI adds a lot of unique resources, and most people have it so making your mod require it

doesn't inconvenience people much (plus SI is a really great expansion to have)

A little more fierce looking than the Sleestak I remember, but rather close.

I definately agree, Shivering Isles is amazing...but yeah Grummites are pretty close to a Sleestak...if I remember right.

Yes you will have to have Shivering Isles to get access to the Grummites though.