Things that might make next TES game more exciting

Pseudocatz

Have you heard about newest Beth's game BRINK?

No, I'm not gonna talk about this game (which I'm not wholly impressed with), but I noticed a new feature that Bethesda had come up with, the "smart button"

You can watch it here: Brink Freedom of Movement trailer

Would it be awesome if that "smart button" feature is implemented in TES V? I'll definitely play as a stealthy character as my first PC. :thumbsup:

Actually I wouldn't be surprized if they already did. I recently saw a video of daggerfall that had climbing features. As stuff like this gets back in another way, maybe we'll be climbing walls to kill guards at the next dark brotherhood mission ;).

That's it! Ty

I have friends that... well they usually like guns, not (I hit for 2d6 dmg with +2 wis modifier) and even they liked Oblivion, the first stipulation they really had was no multiplayer. If TES V has multiplayer and they continue to advance the rpg genre, giving it a more life like feel, I think we'll all have a really cool new toy to play with.

Well, Brink actually boast an innovation of a seamless single player and multiplayer experience. We'll see what Beth will learn from the development of this game.

Hmm, I wonder how this smart button works for a fighter/melee character. Maybe we'll se a special counter moves perks like the one in assasssin creed? That would be awesome! :starwars:

Lol, if that is true maybe TesV will be a RTS RPG :P. The part you might have caught that from is that in the game is at the end of oblivion there is said 'When the next elder scrolls is written, you shall be its scribe.' or something close to that.

哈喽,everybody, hello ,i am a foreigner, i like TES very much , in china ,there may be 100,000 people play it... most of chinese young boy and girl ,they like to play online game.. so , TES is not very popular in china , because,, in 2006, most chinese ,there computer is not good , they cant play TES 4 smoothly, so , many people give up .. now ,2010, most people have good computer , i think there must be more and more people like it when tes5 come to us..

I believe Bestheda stated somewhere, whether it be in-game hint, or irl, that the next TES game will be "made by you", or something around that. So with that being said, we will have to see what lies ahead..

maybe they are making TES V more stable when it comes down to mods. or decisions made by the player will have a greater impact on the story.