Petition of unbannment

RadioActiveStreetBum

Is this allowed?

Judging from the results of the last public-supported request for un-banning*, the answer to your question would appear to be "no." I believe it was Buddah who stated [paraphrased] "reasons for banning are stated in the rules/strikes area and are locked because these issues are not open for public debate/petition/opinion."

IRT this thread, the banned person has since rejoined the Nexus network with a new name and was informed to contact the staff. If his original account remains banned, either he abandoned it in favor of his new account or he was unsuccessful in convincing the staff of his innocence, either way, as we've seen in the past this is not an issue for public discussion.

* reference thread: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=44784&hl=

HolyCrapOfGod is my Roomate, Teammate, and overall a much better at forum crap than me, so in all fairness, we have resolved the issue, but unfortunatly, Demitry, (HolyCrapOfGod) has been banned from this site so he isn't allowed to ask for forgivness, so he sent me in his place, and the reason for this petition is an attempt to fix what a certain Team Member did in a fit of ultimate Stupidity.

All we want is Demitry to have his account back, because I fail as a Forums guy, and I don't know but I think I got our IP. Banned, maybe, somehow.

Demitry has all his mods on HolyCrapOfGod, and I suck as a Forums Guy.

Bann me if you must, but let Demitry's Accout Go Free!!!!!

And please, once Demitry gets his account back, none of us will use it, Ever! Please!!! Release our account back to us!!!

Ps.

Our Team Is in agreement,

Mein Herz Brennt is the single sweetest thing ever!!!!! And for the guy who used it on his profile :thumbsup:

(Demitry says that Dalai Lama is a better song, but I like Mein Herz Brennt!!!)