Just for kicks

krimzin

well I got bored one day and thought it would be funny to replace a bunch of sounds in fallout with other funny well-known sounds, like when you die, instead of the serious death song you usually get, I replaced it with the comical death tune from pacman. So here I am, making this huge mod replacing hundreds of ingame sounds with other amusing sounds, but I've run out of creative juices. So this is where you come in, dear reader. If you think of any sound that would be funny to replace, let me freaking know! Then I'll try and find the sound you want and I'll add it to my mod. But don't let that stop any of you looking for these sounds too, a lot of them aren't easy to come by, and there will be kudos to those who find them. Just for a little guide to see what the mods kind of about, here's a list of the sounds I replaced:

Level Up- Final Fantasy victory tune

Pick up buffout- Louis (left 4 Dead) Grabbin' Peelz!

Using Jet- starman tune from Mario Bros

Eating chewy food- Heavy (TF2) eating his Sandvich

Baby Crying in beginning of game- Heavy crying

Hacking Fail- Dr. Hax (Gmod idiot box) HAAAXX!

Pick up bottlecaps-Coin sound from Mario Bros

Go up/Down sewer-Pipe warp sound from Mario Bros

Hit enemy with baseball bat-Scout (TF2) BONK!

Mine- WTF Boom sound

Beak a lockpick- Spy (TF2) You suck!

Karma Loss- Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat) Outstanding!

Swing a punch- Captain Falcon (Smash Bros/F Zero) PAWNCH!

For death sound, I'm looking really hard for the death from Metal Gear Solid with the colonel shouting, Snake, SNAKE? SNNAAAKKEEE!!! but, I can't seem to find the lil' buggr, kudos to who does