[Weapons] Elven sword/dagger alternatives

Relband

Normally I would not bother you, but having spent last two days on unsuccessful attempts to install and run the Toolset (you know, desiring to be intelligent does not make you so) I gave up and decided to ask for help.

I would very much like to equip my Dalish elf warrior with elven weapons of better quality than are available. My request is for four items:

(1) a regular red steel Dar'Misaan, similar in value and properties to Gorim's Sword (2 rune slots in particular), to be found in Cesar's stall in Denerim (the regular stock, not the special one)

(2) a regular dragonbone Dar'Misaan, similar in value and properties to Topsider's Honor (3 rune slots in particular), to be found in the false Andraste loot

(3) a regular red steel Dar'Misu, similar in value and properties to the Thorn of the Dead Gods (2 rune slots in particular), to be found in in Cesar's stall in Denerim (the regular stock, not the special one)

(4) a regular dragonbone Dar'Misu, similar in value and properties to the Rose's Thorn (3 rune slots in particular), to be found in the Orzamar dragon loot

Preferably these items should be equippable only by an elf.

If any good soul here would find time to set up these four items, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your reply, I had a look at it, but I cannot tell if the Winter Forge also adds rune slots to weaponry - does it?; I do not care overmuch about extra abilities of these weapons, but the lack of elven weapons with rune slots are my main issue.