BIG guns needed

Volek

Hello people of the Nexus!

I recently created a mod that overhauls Supermutant health, weapons, loot etc. Major difference to Vanilla is, Muties don't use any Small Guns (which looked ridiculous in their hands). I know there's already a mod for this out there, but that one's pretty much unbalanced imo. And mine is 100% MMM compatible. There may be more mods of this kind, but i dont know of any others.

My mod works well so far and i could release it, but during testing i noticed that it could get a little boring after a while in DC. That's because the muties only fight with 4 different guns: Minigun, Missile launcher, Flamer and Gatling laser. Not much variety around you see.

I got a request: do you know any mod that adds a Big Gun? If so, please tell me. I'd like to ask the author for permission to implement it into my mod. Or, if you made such a mod yourself, and would like to see it in my mod, please post a link so i can download and start working rightaway!

I already asked DaiShiHUN for permission to use the Winchester P94 plasma rifle, i hope for a positive answer.

So long, i will continue my search for big guns...

Thanks for the suggestions.

I got permission to use P94 plasma rifle and MEC Gauss Minigun, so these will be in my mod.

I already downloaded Classic Fallout Weapons, the Vindicator is a must for my mod.

And i found a mod that adds a M79 Grenade Launcher, permissions pending...

Why only Big Guns? Well i thought Small Guns just don't look right in supermutant hands. But maybe i change my mind. I dont know what M60, Light support Weapon and YK42B Pulse Rifle look like in muties hands, but i'll check it out.

Of course the muties in my mod also fight unarmed and melee style. And my mod introduces 2 new ranks, the lowest rank gets only nailboard or is barefisted, the highest rank gets Gatling Laser, Gauss Minigun or Vindicator.