GECK Lighting Not Working Properly

EsvDefcon

Ok, so I'm working on lighting my main mod. I've been having this problem for ages now, and I just haven't been able to solve it.

Basically, two walls in one of my interior cells light really brightly, whereas the other two don't. And I'm not just talking about two walls, I mean any wall (or anything, for that matter) which is being lit from the two bright directions. It's hard to explain, so please take a look at this screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/tSniimF.png

So, if you know how I can fix this (it isn't happening in any of my other interior cells, so idk why it should be here), then please let me know asap! Thanks!

Every interior cell has natural, ambient and directional lighting settings. Open your cell's properties, switch to the Lighting tab, then experiment, especially with the rotation angles. This may resolve your oddity.

Every interior cell has natural, ambient and directional lighting settings. Open your cell's properties, switch to the Lighting tab, then experiment, especially with the rotation angles. This may resolve your oddity.

Thanks, I'll take a look. I actually tried this yesterday, and turned down the fade, but I'll give the other setting a look through too :)