See You Sleep

valc

@CommanderCrazy:

If I remember correctly just how Anywhere Sittable works, then you'd have an inventory object that could be dropped into the world and activated to create a seat. The object would either open a menu when activated or perform different actions depending on something like whether or not the player is sneaking.

In order to create a new seat, the furniture (which I believe would have to use a new mesh - I've no idea how to create such a thing) would be created via PlaceAtMe and moved to the position of the dropped item. The relevant position and angles could be stored via global or quest variables, and would be set in the dropped item's script when it is activated, then retrieved in the new seat's script after it's created to allow this.

In order to prevent bloat, the seats should probably delete themselves via MarkForDelete when they are no longer loaded or the player leaves the cell. Alternately, a limited "supply" could be stored in a remote inaccessible cell and simply moved around, rather than continuously created and deleted.

Cipscis

The Portable Camp by Diernayr includes a couple of chairs along with the other stuff you can carry round and set up anywhere.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2356

I used a little mod called Sittable Rocks when I played Oblivion. It allowed you to place a rock against a tree or a wall and then sit on it. For immersion, I usually had my character either find a bed and sleep, or sit on a rock if I had to save and exit while in the woods. Made it seem more real than leaving her standing around somewhere while I went about my "real" life. :)