• Leliana
    • Shale
    • Zevran
    • Sten
    • Dog
    • Secret recruit
    • Oghren
    • Wynne

We all know Zev only wants to get into her blouse... If you think I loathe her; incorrect, she is simply my least favourite. Ommitence of liking =/= hate.

Also I think its cheating by putting especially with Zevran, as Zev has some of the best companion banter anyway.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, Zev wants his hands on anything he can get ;) "One should take pleasure when the opportunity presents itself" I believe is what he says, or close to it, during one of the post-sex dialogs.

He does have more depth to him than that, I will wholely admit. He considers and respects the feelings of his companions and whatnot. Meh, I think he shoulda been a she, and maybe I'd be more attached to the character than I am. Male on male just isnt my cup of tea, ya know?

Thankfully I'm Asexual so I don't care about M-F, M-M or F-F. You could always mod him into a woman, unfortunately "she'd" still have the voice of a male.... unless someone rerecorded all dialogue for "her".

Thankfully I'm Asexual so I don't care about M-F, M-M or F-F. You could always mod him into a woman, unfortunately "she'd" still have the voice of a male.... unless someone rerecorded all dialogue for "her".

I'd actually thought about a mod to turn alistaire into a femme. And yes, I'd realized that the VO's would still be male so he'd in effect be a transvestite. Which, all said gave me a laugh since Tim Curry is one of the Voice actors (Arle Howe) and he played a transvestite in the the flick Little Shop of Horrors.

And yes, I'd realized that the VO's would still be male so he'd in effect be a transvestite. Which, all said gave me a laugh since Tim Curry is one of the Voice actors (Arle Howe) and he played a transvestite in the the flick Little Shop of Horrors.

Do you mean the Rocky Horror Picture Show? He's a great actor, they did well to get him on board for DA:O.

For my second playthrough a mate suggested using Wynne instead of Morrigan, and surprisingly I actually liked the old bird. She has good banter with the boys (better than Morrigan's) and having her in the group felt like having an awesome mum/grandma on side blasting baddies and bringing companions back from the dead. It irked me when she complained about my love interest but she admitted later that she was wrong. No worries Super Mum, I forgive you.