• Dog
    • Secret recruit
    • Oghren
    • Wynne

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy! Shale <3 I will always, always keep Shale with me :P She's funny as hell when she likes you a bit. "Don't tell anyone!".

As for liking Morrigan... she's not childish. She grew up with a crazy mother in a hut in the forest. No friends except animals and such. He mother was kinda cruel too. She doesn't disapprove of everything good, she just thinks you're wasting time sorting people's personal stuff out when you're supposed to save the world. I really like her because she's special :)

Alistair is too whiny, Leliana is quite cute but waaaay over the top religious for me, Wynne is the old righteous lady and I can't stand her.

As for Dog, he's always a good friend <3 Sten is interesting, but I have not had the chance to play alot with him in the party yet. Oghren is a bit too sloppy for my taste, but pretty fun.

As for Zevran, I like him alot actually. He's straightforward ;) "Ha! Let's see... When was the last time I slipped my hand into some dark hole? Hmmm... Long story, that."

What you describe is Sten, not Morrigan. And I realize she was SUPPOSED to be special... but that all is lost in her random illogical rant. It's not like I think everyone should hate her... I just think that her dialogues are a bit (a lot?) illogical and that's really irritating. Probably not her personal fault, but Bioware's.

No, I described how I see Morrigan. Her mother abused her (play the Mages Tower Fade part with her), used her and were outright cruel to her. She had no friends except animals which are more simple than humanoids. She never knew love, never felt close to anyone. Can you then blame her for not being all... soft and cuddly?

I have played a bit more with Sten now. He strikes me as very strict. I don't really know if I like him or not. Qunari have some strange views...

Um... I feel misunderstood. I have nothing against her being unkind, that is actually fine with me. But, for example, when she claims being practical, loudly urges PC to make obviously impractical decision and demonstratively behaves pissed off when they don't... you suppose I'll admire that?

Though it's enough with it. Please forgive me for being annoying.

I think Morrigan is one of the only logical ones in the whole group.

Take for example in Lothering when the townsfolk are hounding the merchant about freely giving away his personal property. She is the only one who stands up for him. Everyone else thinks you should just rob the guy and force him to give everything away for free.

She makes some comments that are rash, like saying you should go straight after Loghain but it makes sense. It's not the best idea but it is certainly the idea which is truest to one's emotions.

Also, she is one of the only people in the entire game who is against the Circle of Mages, a group who lobotomizes people on a daily basis. We are talking about a group who in true Torquemada style kills any spell casters who won't join them and wipes the minds of those who don't make the cut.

Off topic but I can't get that dwarf line from the brothel out of my head when I glance at the title.

Come have a look at my party member

;)

Looks like no one has any love for the secret recruit

Why do we even put these things, its an open secret by now, I knew before I even got the game.

I think Morrigan is one of the only logical ones in the whole group.

Also, she is one of the only people in the entire game who is against the Circle of Mages, a group who lobotomizes people on a daily basis. We are talking about a group who in true Torquemada style kills any spell casters who won't join them and wipes the minds of those who don't make the cut.

Word on that. The Circle is really damn scary and I totally agree with Morrigan.

No, I described how I see Morrigan. Her mother abused her (play the Mages Tower Fade part with her), used her and were outright cruel to her. She had no friends except animals which are more simple than humanoids. She never knew love, never felt close to anyone. Can you then blame her for not being all... soft and cuddly?

I have played a bit more with Sten now. He strikes me as very strict. I don't really know if I like him or not. Qunari have some strange views...

the episode in the fade is a bad example. first, it's not flemeth, and second, the demon did what it did, cause she pissed it off. the same way that it got beligerent and violent with the Warden when we pissed it off.

Hate to play devils' advocate but yeah.... here goes. Yeah, I agree that Morrigan had a crappy childhood. And that she wasnt used to being around people, or establishing relationships of any kind. Then all of a sudden she's surrounded by a bunch of strangers, with almost no privacy, almost none of them trust her, constantly pester her about her past, and pick on her. Then throw in the fact of finding out that the only person you've known your whole life has raised you solely for the purpose of playing "body snatcher" on you.

If that was me, I think I'd be b****y most of the time too, and maybe not make a lot of sense all the time. Heh, I'm actually kinda surprised she didnt stab Alistaire in his sleep.

And heck...! I was complaining about having to do all this crap for all these people!

HAHAHAHA speaking of the brothel! I loved it when I had Oghren in the party and he "accidentally" wandered into the room with me and the hooker! I love some of his banters. It SOOOO plays on my dirty mind, and then....it turns out he's talking about something else. And I like it how he fools Alistaire and Wynn with it too.

Leliana is a lot of fun for me. Especially when she's giving Sten a really hard time about catching him picking flowers. But GAWD some of her dialogs are SO freaking LONG! And all the religious stuff isn't for me. At least she has a pretty voice.

Sten I really like, but it seems like EVERY time I take on a boss, he KILLSTEALS it!!! hahaha.