RANDOMNESS!

Birrii

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to get out every morning as well... The bad thing is the ice, so many accidents happen. Like - I like winter and snow and stuff but too many idiots are out there who cannot handle it... and drive their cars like crazy although if everybody would be carefull and not so much afraid, so many accidents would not happen... *sighs*

Hah! -15! It was a week or two of -25 in the morning in Moscow. I'm grateful I have to run fast to get at my job in time. And you have no idea what ice is if you haven't been here :) Our communal services REALLLY suck. I even cut my face with glasses two years ago because of that :) Good thing it doesn't show, scars don't make women prettier.

We had -25 just some time ago. It so much sucks. When I lived in canada, we had -40°C which felt like -60°C with the wind chill. I remember when it was in the news that there is high risk of freezing body parts... *laughs*

Oh and btw, our country ran out of salt / gravel / whatever... so nothing happens with the ice here for weeks now... Nobody expected a winter like we have now, we are not used to this weather any more. It was normal in the past (I remember winter like this in my childhood and it was normal) but for years now there was no winters like this any more. :)

Hahahaha, yeah and people in the news say "this storm was so unexpected"... wtf... snow and ice in winter, how could this happen? Hahaha...

Btw - I have been in Moscow in the past, but it was late spring. :)

We had -25 just some time ago. It so much sucks. When I lived in canada, we had -40°C which felt like -60°C with the wind chill. I remember when it was in the news that there is high risk of freezing body parts... *laughs*

....and i was going to complaing that i almost froze at 0°C today.....here in the medditerrain we aren't used to low temperatures :P

....and i was going to complaing that i almost froze at 0°C today.....here in the medditerrain we aren't used to low temperatures :P

Oh, I can imagine that! Also there is a huge difference between humid cold and this dry cold... In Canada the air was dry and you just needed the right clothing and everything was alright... zero Celsius can be so much more mean when the air is humid and the cold creeps through your clothes... :)