Fable 3!

evilmicevil

If you anything like me you are a big fable fan and as you may or may not know fable 3 is coming out at the end of this year

what do you hope to see in it?

here’s some stuff I’m hoping for

Going on a date (and trying to not falling asleep as she goes on and on about her life)

more jobs you can get like Carriage driver, tailor, barber, ect

a world your more a part of, like if you want to be a rich noble you might have to work your way up by maybe taking crap from people that already are rich and powerful.

a useable house, sitting on chairs, sleeping on beds, cooking, ect

more body changes, Haveing to get a hair cut now and then to keep your look up, having to take a bath so people wont say you smell,

More henchmen choices, "One day i went home after a long quest...and found my Wife in the hands of......my paid Henchmen...needless to there was a battle in the streets that night"

henchmen as Custom as player

More choices and it comes to being a hero or Evil, A evil person who isn’t corrupt wont be all red and spooky, and a good guy who isn’t that nice, wont be glowing. but an Evil person who is corrupt should be Red and monster'us.

Please tell me if you have any good ideas too

*Shouldn't this be under other systems?

Just a fan of lionhead in general, all I'm really hoping to see is the removal of the blacksmith job... whenever I do that I have to imagine its the blacksmiths face I'm hammering on :)

As for Ideas don't really have any, I'm not the type that gets psyched up for upcoming games.

All I would actually like is for Molyneux to keep his mouth shut so the Anti-Fans have no ammo, to be honest more a fan of the Black and White series than fable.

Oh man i am hyped about it, i am most definitely will get a 360 just for that game :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :thumbsup:, Again?.

Ya i agree this should of been under other systems, but hey still hyped :thumbsup:

"Lol i doubt they wud have a king cutting hair or drivin his own carriage XD"

but shadowmadnezz you have to think about before you become king...work your way up from the gutter.

and sorry about this being in off topic...i never really go on the forums so i didnt know there was a other systems spot