Reproccer adding masters from contributors stuck at 8%

iJack643

So, I have a hefty amount of mods on Skyrim and I haven't had many problems at all luckily. One day, I saw a review for some armour from Dark Souls and I had to get it so I headed over to the lovers lab *shivers* and downoaded it. Once it installed, I ran the reproccer to find a problem... It stuck at adding masters from contributors at 8%. I then uninstalled the Dark Souls armour mod and reran the reproccer... And the problem remained. So, I reinstalled the whole game and re-activated my mods (except the Dark Souls mod) and it's still happening. Enclosed is my load order, and thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. I'm having a similar issue. I was originally running a few weapons/armor mods like Jaysus Swords and Tera Weapons and then I added in a couple more mods and got the stuck at 8% problem. I re-installed, re-activated everything, double checked the mod pages to make sure there wasn't some weird compatibility issue and I'm still stuck at 8%. Maybe we have to manually change something in the load order?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

It doesn't seem to work for me either. I know i'm late, but it says Adding masters from contributors 2/10 (10%) and it does't seem to load or move in the slightest. Anyone help?