Need Body Replacer Please Help

IxRoyalxI

I just downloaded the D U N E mod which is magnificent as a modders resource, but i came across one problem that i disliked it made my character nude. I don't have anything against it, it's just that i have others that play on oblivion too on this computer and i think they would dislike the change and make me get rid of the mod. So i need a mod that could help me replace the lower body half that is compatible with Ren's Beauty Pack.

Thanks, Please Help :biggrin:

Ren's beauty pack does not support any body replacers by default. It has Mystic Elf textures for stock body types(As for body replacers, most of major body replacers provide Mystic Elf body textures for them). I wonder what body replacer you have....

hmm, do all the people use the same mods on the same directory? are you limited in space on your hard drive? you could deselct the mod with wrye bash or obmm if so. and yeah, i believe that ren's does make one nude. at least that's what i thought was doing it from the cosmetic compilation?

theuseless

and yeah, i believe that ren's does make one nude. at least that's what i thought was doing it from the cosmetic compilation?

@ theuseless:

Neither Ren's or Cosmetic Compilation, as LFact said, adds any kind of body replacer, nude or otherwise, just textures for the Mystic Elves for the default body, as well as hair and eyes etc.

@ IxRoyalxI:

The other body replacers, UFF, HGEC, Exnem etc, have underwear versions, so you can choose which replacer to use and have underwear.

The above body replacers won't interfere with Ren's. They add meshes and textures only, and no esp.

• 3 weeks later...

i suggest HGEC with high resolution skin textures. it looks great comes with an auto install tool so there's no way you could do something wrong.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15802 -link for omod version standard HGEC

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022 -link for high rezolution textures installer versions.

if you get the 4096X4096 version i suggest using the mirror, its faster. and you have the textures for mystic elf somwhere lower down the page. watch the How to screenshots to do things right. if you get the 2048X2048 the mystic elf files are already included as other races too like lineage elves, ice elves and so on.