Weapon equip mod.

ReverantSpark

Hi, this might sound like a pretty basic idea for a mod, but I was wondering if it was possible to make it so you could equip the same weapon in both weapon sets? for example, if I wanted to switch from dual wield to sword and shield yet still keep my main sword.

Many thanks in advance R.Spark =]

i'm not sure if i understand this right, do you want to make a left handed sword and shield warrior?

Hi there =]

And nah, what I mean is, you have 2 weapon sets you can switch between right? well, if I dual wielded swords in the first weapon set, I would not be able to use either of those swords in the second weapon set, I was just wondering if it was possible to make it so I could dual wield a pair of swords, then also use one of those swords with a shield in the second wepon set. Is that any clearer at all?

Thanks for the reply by the way, hope your doin good =]

So... you want a sword in main hand slot, and a sword+shield at the same time in off-hand slot? Or something else?

I stick with one weapon set at a time so I have no clue what you're going on about, and only switching weapon sets I know of are between melee and ranged weapons.

So... you want a sword in main hand slot, and a sword+shield at the same time in off-hand slot? Or something else?

I stick with one weapon set at a time so I have no clue what you're going on about, and only switching weapon sets I know of are between melee and ranged weapons.

Man, its not that hard to understand lol, and yeah, your almost there, the second weapon set doesnt have to be a ranged weapon, it can be another melee weapon set, I want to switch between 2 melee weapon sets using the "/" key, ya get me? the first set being dual wield, and the second set being sword and shield, the problem is, the two weapons I have in the first set cannot be used in the second set, so if set 1 has a sword and dagger, I can not equip either of those weapons in set 2, when I would like to use the sword from set 1 with a shield in set 2. Its not letting me take screens at the moment, so I cant ellaborate much further, please tell me you understand me now lol.

Thanks again guys, although I am amazed nobody gets what Im talkin about o.o

Riiiiiight, I get it now. I think.

Easiest way would be to duplicate the sword in inventory (easy if it's a mod), eventually give it the same enchantments if needed, and assign it to the second set.

And easiest way of saying what you wanted was simply that you can't have one weapon in both sets at the same time, and you wanted it rectified.

Riiiiiight, I get it now. I think.

Easiest way would be to duplicate the sword in inventory (easy if it's a mod), eventually give it the same enchantments if needed, and assign it to the second set.

And easiest way of saying what you wanted was simply that you can't have one weapon in both sets at the same time, and you wanted it rectified.

Haha! yeah, guess your right, I just tried to be as detailed as I could so it would be understood, guess that idea failed eh? lol

And yeah, I was thinkin of usin the winter forge to just dupe it, thanks for your patience dude =]

Allthough, if you had another method to dupe the item, I would be interested to hear it.