Show room

BishopVick

I really want a player home that consists of two aspects. A simple living space and a huge showroom.

Bunker 72 has a good size storage space, and that idea of lots of shelves and display cases are great. I use fook and lets face it, there's a lot of guns out there and i really like to show them all. It would be cool to have some organization, a sizable space to display each weapon type, rifle, pistals, big guns, snipers etc.

What i also would really like is a manikin room with models you can add appeal items too to display them. Lings tenpenny shop mod has a good example of manikins, though you cant dress them on that mod.

I think this would be good as a stand alone player home, or as a megaton/ tenpenny extension.

I really hope someone is up for this :)

Thanks

Well, I can't make a mod, But if you download the Mannequins mod then you will have your very own manniquins, placeable where ever you like ( I placed them in megaton after I killed everyone lolol :D).

As for the show room... Bunker 72 is the biggest one I've seen, I personally find that a little bland, nice tho :3 anyways, good luck.

As for the mannequins ... http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2060

Just edit*ed to place the mannequins link , Note it is not my mod, I just am suggesting it.