Do y'all play the other Elder Scrolls games?

Teotzlcoatl

When Bethesda released Daggerfall as a free download, I decided to try it out. I have it installed on my laptop, and it runs fine there under DOSbox, but I don't think I'll be able to get into it. I have other, more attractive games waiting for me to play/continue to play, and Daggerfall is rather awkward and unattractive. I've gotten as far as the exit to the main dungeon, and haven't played it again for months. I may still try it again, and that's why I haven't uninstalled it yet.

I started with Morrowind and then moved on to Oblivion, but I still play Morrowind. I might give Daggerfall a try.

I did play Arena but It was laggy and the graphics where to old for me to stand. I did try Daggerfall and it is okay. But Morrowind and Oblivion will always be the best. Battlespire and Redguard I have nevered played yet but I hope they will become a free download in the next few years but Battlespire doesn't look that good but Redguard looks really fun.

I did play Arena but It was laggy and the graphics where to old for me to stand.

I know how to fix it from being laggy... you gotta turn the CPU cycles up! Hit "crtl + F12". They need to be around 15,000-20,000.... you can also make the game faster by hitting some key near backspace... can't remember which one!

Battlespire and Redguard I have nevered played yet but I hope they will become a free download in the next few years

You can get them fairly cheap on Amazon! But ya, they should make them free for download! I want to see the mobile games (the ones on phones) made available for free download!

but Battlespire doesn't look that good but Redguard looks really fun.

They're both awesome! Battlespire is like an Elder Scrolls first person shooter mixed with an RPG (get it if you like dungeons)! Redguard is almost like Zelda or something!

I've played oblivion first, so when I tried morrowind I found it a bit annoying but I must say that I've played it too little for judging it, in fact I'm waiting some free time to start playing it seriously cause I know it will please me when I'll get into it (main problem: oblivion is just too easy to play though, as it's quite dumbed down). I also tried arena and daggerfall but they are just too old and I hate the combat system, but probably the game plot is good.

I played Oblivion, but after a series of unfortunate events (family crisis, hard disc crash, scratched CD etc) that kept me from playing it for a few months I decided to give Morrowind a try on my new laptop. I still play it and spend far to much time modding it (although since I upgraded to Windows 7 (student discount!) it's been giving me troubles.

I started out with Morrowind, and it became one of my favorite (and still is) games.

Then, I saw a little tiny picture of Oblivion in the Best Buy ad, and at first I thought it was another Quake game, because I thought the symbol was the one from Quake (bad, I know). But then I saw "The Elder Scrolls IV" above that, and I thought, "I have to get it." I played it for a while, but I stopped, because it was really pushing my graphics card back in '06, and I didn't know much about modding (I still had Dial-Up). But, I got a brand new card, and now I can't enough of both of them! :no:

I might give Daggerfall a go sometime soonish.

Y'know, now that I think about it, I was introduced into the Elder Scrolls universe by accident. I got Morrowind with my first graphics card. Just the disk in a flimsy paper envelope, no manual or instructions whatsoever. It's also how I met one of my long time friends.

Sorry for the ramble. :unsure: To answer your question, yes, I do play some of the other ES games.