Do y'all play the other Elder Scrolls games?

Teotzlcoatl

I know how to fix it from being laggy... you gotta turn the CPU cycles up! Hit "crtl + F12". They need to be around 15,000-20,000.... you can also make the game faster by hitting some key near backspace... can't remember which one!

Thanks. Well I thought it was the Graphics also but now it is playable. I also found out how to decrease the CPU cycle by pressing Ctrl+F11 incase you go over 20000.

I was playing Arena but I cannot get out of the dungeon. I have found the portal which took me over two hours. But them you need to tell them the cost of magis spells and then I don't know so I guess then it takes me back to DOS.

use a guide like this-

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Arena:Escape_From_Prison

it took me 15m to get out of the first dungeon the very first time i played it, try it again

you gotta use the guide to find the answer to that question... but it isn't hard, just use google or the link i gave you

Morrowind was my first TES game, i just loved it. Imho it's still one of the best games out there, i played it a very long time. Until my character was able to fly from one end of the map to the other within a few minutes :)

I played TES:Oblivion a long time too, it was fun, but i never finished the main quest. I went thru all oblivion gates before doing the main quest, after that it was kinda boring going to all oblivion areas again. My fault, but it ruined the game for me :(

I currently play TES:Arena. I think it's a great game, the dungeons sometimes give me the creeps...

I did not try Daggerfall yet, but i'll get it on after i finish Arena. IF i ever gonna finish Arena, it's an open world game ;)

Sorry for getting out of topic, but i know many people have trouble running TES:Arena. I gathered these infos from several forums and tuts all over the almighty google, and by trying and failing and trying again. If my files dont work, search for yourself ;)

OK, if you can't get the game to run smoothly, you could try this:

Run the game with these DOSBOX settings: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4091016/arena.conf

Start the game with this batch file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4091016/arena.bat

Copy both files to your DOSBOX folder. You gotta edit the batch file and enter your Arena installation path. After starting the batch file, type "arena" to start the game.

If the music doesnt run smoothly, try to decrease or increase CPU cycles. My standard value is 24000 cycles, and my game plays the music just fine with these settings.

After a while the game starts to run very slow and laggy, especially in boss & quest dungeons like Fang Lair or Labyrinthian.

In this case just press ESC and reduce detail to a minimum. . Then the game and the music run smoothly, I didnt notice big differences to the maximum detail setting.

Thanks for adding the Arena info.

Yes Battlespire is online, I'll play with you if you can't find anybody else... it's the only online multiple player TES game.

Daggerfall is better than Arena, you'll love it.

I dare say Daggerfall may be better than Morrowind... and I think Morrowind is the greatest game created in human history.