Grey fire after unnstalling enb

Highnazgul

I just installed and reinstalled the mod called "Project ENB" it worked, but I'm on a laptop and the fps drop was a bit too much for me. So I deinstalled it as it says on the nexus page:

Remove these files from your Skyrim installation folder

effect.txt
enbbloom.fx
enbeffect.fx
enbeffectprepass.fx
enbpalette.bmp
enbseries.ini
enbsunsprite.fx
enbsunsprite.tga

Remove the files that were included with my Data folder (the Creation Kit needs the file Light.psc)

The only things I changed in the ini files for the enb where these: (which isn't likely the source of the problem)

bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bTreesReceiveShadows=1

But now some fire is grey. Like the fire in your hands when you are holding a firespell in your hands. And also some parts of normal fire. Anyone know how to fix it? I'm now backing up all the files, and then I guess I could use the "verify integrety of game files' But will it be easy to reinstall all the mods? (I have +130 mods installed, all in the right order, and some are slightly edited)

edit: Now I actually see that everything is a bit more blue. When I start the game everything and I see my wallpaper for the start menu, it has the right colors, but once the menu is fully loaded and you can click new game etc the screen suddenly changes color with more blue in it.

Edited by Highnazgul