Return To Ostagar

bustedwitch

I just finished playing Return To Ostagar.

And the cutscene that plays after you kill the Genlock Necromancer clearly shows someone looking from the bridge.

It made me wonder.

I've got a slight suspicion it could have been Duncan but I would love to see other people's POV.

You would think being weaponless in the middle of an army of darkspawn, taking a whack from an ogre and taking an axe to the face would kill a guy.

Can't speak for myself haven't got it yet. Having issues that I want fixed first.

I just finished playing Return To Ostagar.

And the cutscene that plays after you kill the Genlock Necromancer clearly shows someone looking from the bridge.

It made me wonder.

I've got a slight suspicion it could have been Duncan but I would love to see other people's POV.

I only played through it in my last game and it was really late in the game (level 18 character)....didn't see anyone. For those of you who've hit it earlier in the game, does the armor continue to scale or is it locked at the level it's acquired at? I found it to be pretty serviceable armor for sword and board Alistair...particularly because I was going to drive him from the party (could have left him naked for the Landsmeet...but it just seemed wrong). That saves all of the other heavy armor sets for Sten, Ohgden and the PC to choose from.