Mercenary warbands and forts

Joborg18

hi im joborg and I've been wondering if any modders have made a mod allaying you to create you're own mercenary war band with a base of operations.

Whilst playing skyrim I've come across plenty of abandoned/ rind towers and forts which have been occupied by bandits and other npc's, could these be renovated and used as a base I thought at first and then I though of those many warring factions that could be supporters in the game for mercenary's.

all id like to see are a possibility to rebuild some of those towers as a base for one to recruit and train their own mercenary privet army (a total of 10 mercenary's minimum would be satisfying)

and go to war and take over other mercenary factions in game.

to have the ability to choose a type of armorer for you're soldiers, to find new sponsors or use your own money to build it up, and finally the ability to act as a recruiting officer (can walk into a bandit camp and is asked by bandits if they can join you're war band before they attack you(if you say yes the head over to your base as new recruits)

I am requesting this as I've seen the helgan reborn mod and its made me wonder if this could be done.

Parts of it could be achieved by a combination of other mods and console commands.

1) to stop respawning, follow these steps (with the correct location codes, of course)

2) Use your preferred Multiple Follower Mod; most of them have some form of Outfit Management

3) For the bandits, see

. Admittedly, I haven't tested it on bandits.

• 2 weeks later...

I was considering like the Helgan reborn mod like using all those abandoned forts as a mercenary base of sorts for you and other mercenary factions and to wage war over them the bandit recruiting thing isn't as a follower but more of a soldier part

like you can see all those maps in the skyrim war rooms well im thinking of having one of those and basically say "group 1 go attack the fort near (whichever settlement/fort you chose) " and seeing them go of to war with a 50/50 chance of winning and claiming those forts/towers depending on training, equipment, leadership and whether you join them in the assault or not

im saying something realy close to the "Helgan reborn" mod that's all