A Dreamer's Zombie Mod Request

aenema71

So,

I know this is far fetched in the context of 1) the social force it would take to create this movement and 2) the limited capabilities of the fallout engine.

But...

I'm going to throw it out there regardless.

I've been wanting to see a game that centers around the zombie apocalypse, yet focuses on the survivalism.

I imagine the possibilities of:

roaming a seamlessly open world (urban and rural),

meeting other survivors ( and wondering if I can trust their motives)

being nothing but human (and having to act as such---i.e. eating, sleeping, socializing and gaining trust, fatigue, facing the threat of infection, etc.

battling/escaping "infinite" hordes of the undead (it just needs to be there; mall not required)

facing the fact of finite resources (ammo, food and/or water, healing apparatuses, etc.)

training the character to survive (stamina--run, strategy--avoid, skill--destroy, intellect --acknowledge infection, etc.)

I understand that it is improbable, but someone should tell me it's impossible... :\

I'm not really a huge fan, but a mmorpg-esque version of this would be idealistic; although, I understand that this engine doesn't support it.

*Sigh*

I digress.

Not a bad idea but... if you have suggested this maybe like a year earlier when there were more Fallout 3 active players/members, surely will catch lots of player's and modder's interests. I don't think such a mod is impossible to do, we already have zombies and primary need mods.

Sorry, Sorry but its IRradiated :verymad:

Definitions of radiated on the Web:

* radiate - send out rays or waves; "The sun radiates heat"

* radiate - send out real or metaphoric rays; "She radiates happiness"

* radiate - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center; "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel"; "This plants radiate spines in all

directions"

Definitions of irradiated on the Web:

* Irradiation is the process by which an item is exposed to radiation. The exposure can be intentional, sometimes to serve a specific purpose, or it can be accidental.

Sorry, Sorry but its IRradiated :verymad:

Definitions of radiated on the Web:

* radiate - send out rays or waves; "The sun radiates heat"

* radiate - send out real or metaphoric rays; "She radiates happiness"

* radiate - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center; "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel"; "This plants radiate spines in all

directions"

Definitions of irradiated on the Web:

* Irradiation is the process by which an item is exposed to radiation. The exposure can be intentional, sometimes to serve a specific purpose, or it can be accidental.

Sorry Sorry!

My bad for the poor English. I have an excuse for using poor English.

1. Not my National Language

2. Not my first language

3. Only started learning when I was 14. (only 4 years to learn all that)

4. I know 6 different languages, tooooo much.... languages in....head.... hurts....

5. Sorry sorry sorry, please forgive me for my poor usage of vocabulary.

• 2 weeks later...

yea this changes would change the whole face of the zombie apoc. mod! and give more intrest of playing it. at the moment it is a slashing mod. BUT A GOOD SLASHING MOD!! <3 <3

but quests, other survivors and some protected bases are missing...