help with nude mods(not big help)

yugimawa

like i said nothing big just want to know if there are any other mods besides breezes for nude males

thing is i dont/will not/never can or will use FOMM just aint gona happen and im sure how to install breezes mod without it so either answer first or second

(im a guy dont really care if the penis is bad graphics wise but using the AP mod it looks really odd unless the male is nude too)

P.S. : when i use breezes mod and equip the nude body w/e i turn invisable :thanks:

Sorry if you don't mind me asking, why don't you want to use FOMM? It is a "must have" if you want to play Fallout 3 mods. For invisible bodies, you need to toggle archive invalidation after you install the body. You can try this, Robert's Male Body, http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3671. I'd pretty much prefer Breeze's than Robert's though, for AP I find that Breeze's and Exnem's work really well, just my opinion.

its just the way i use things i always get the error because my fallout 3 folder isnt in the spot it normally is so the thing says it doesnt have permission and im used to the copy paste and merge way of doing things but can you explain on that archive invalidation thing cause i have the thing that makes it change the 0 to 1 or w/e so what should i do?

ps fomm is installed i just dont use the manager which im guessing doesnt matter

It does matter whether you start the game with FOMM or not. If you use default start game some mods won't be loaded, will cause mesh problems too. By right you should use FOMM to start the game in order for mods to run properly. If you use FOMM, there's a toggle archive invalidation option on the right side of the menu, I'm guessing you are using this? http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=944 If so then you shouldn't see invisible body.

no i downloaded it a long time ago but what i have is just what enables you to use mods basically but i will try this and switch it on and off thanks

you seem pretty resourcful and you helped me out if you can answer my hair topic on here ill give you my next 3 kudos