Warhammer Mod

clockout1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THAT would be creepy. I am thinking that it enables one in front of the player, attacks you for a second, then disables again. I know I said pop-ups-in-you-face are stupid, but a few of those sprinkled around would create a nice effect.

They are only stupid when they are over-used..

Haha good luck with that.

Edit: Oh and as long as there aren't any actual spiders (I can handle little like...NOT gigantic spiders, I'm not fully arachnophobic) I'll playtest it.

Got an idea. So you turn a corner and see a red candelabra in an open room, suddenly your torch goes out and a message box pops up saying something like "You feel an irresistible urge to approach the light"

So it enables a collision box behind you so you can't go back, and when you get to the light, it goes out, creepy whispering ensues, and a blood red ghost appears in a show of flames and starts to attack the player.

That would be a script worth writing.

Got an idea. So you turn a corner and see a red candelabra in an open room, suddenly your torch goes out and a message box pops up saying something like "You feel an irresistible urge to approach the light"

So it enables a collision box behind you so you can't go back, and when you get to the light, it goes out, creepy whispering ensues, and a blood red ghost appears in a show of flames and starts to attack the player.

That would be a script worth writing.

That would be a script worth seeing...love that idea!

Arachnophobic?

This will MAKE you arachnophobic: Spider Creature

(It's a modder's resource too)

And that does sound really creepy, clockout1.

OH GOD AHH *hides behind girlfriend*, but I'm only scared of spiders that are big enough to eat me in one-two bites...

And I gave him the idea..