Far Song for good guys

GreenBandit

• 3 weeks later...
you can unite owen and valena.

That's what I did. So when Owen stays around, the other blacksmith who can sell Far Song doesn't appear. :-(

Have I missed a trick here?

No, you're quite right. If you unite Owen with his daughter, Far Song will not become available. It's a sad trade-off if you want to be a good character. Until someone turns this into a mod, you'll either have to kill Owen yourself, or accept his quest and fail it (you'd still have to save Redcliffe, because if you don't, there's no replacement merchant at all. So no Far Song then either.)

I've posted a similar request, but apparently there's not a lot of people who enjoy in-game archery; I myself love to pair up with Leliana and shoot enemies from a distance, while the rest of my party is put on hold. When the enmies start to come in, I re-ingage my party and the melee fighters and/or mages kick in.

Alehazar

• 2 weeks later...
It would be nice if it was possible to buy the longbow Far Song and unite the Redcliffe blacksmith Owen with his daugter.

I would do this myself if I was good enough, but I'm not.

08-03-2010 (dd-mm-yy; maybe we're in luck; someone is willing to take a crack at it. Let's see how it pans out.

Alehazar