Someone make a ShapeShifting mod? please?

pikachulv10

Hello, this is my first topic, and i was just wondering if their is a mod out their that allows you to shapeshift or change into sayyyy........ a nightstalker or deathclaw, it would be awesome,

I cant make mods myself, for my fallout New Vegas is located in the Program files (86x) and geck requires it to be in another spot.

if there isnt one made yet, i would LOVE for one to be made and would endorse if it gets up to my expectations...

*ideas:

Height of creature view

Special attacks specific to that creature

total change of character look (to look like the creature itself)

Body Movement like that creature.

It would be FANTASTIC if someone could make a mod like so...

-Love~~~

Snowy

Wouldn't be too hard to do, in fact I'd love to give it a go if I ever have some spare time. The actual shapeshifting would be easy to implement (as all of the skeletons/models already have animations). The only issue which I can think of is the camera changing depending on which creature you are.

IT would have to be third person without setting up new cameras, animations, etc. To change, just make an object with a menu/add shapeshifting options to the GECK and write a script which changes the actor to whatever option they select. Again, the only part which would be hard is the camera.