Lieutenant Michael Behenna

WaLkAwaY

No, you are correct, but i would think that most members would have killed in some way.

That's not that important now, as this man is now dead, whether he was guilty as a sin or innocent as an angel. What remains is "probably self-defence", which remains hard to believe. If that was true, then you can't deny that a man has the right to defend himself against innocent man as well?

Note, that I didn't say I'm sure the lieutenant guilty. You seemed to assume that yourself. In which case that remains a murder regardless of what victim did and the term is just. Even if that his victim would be tried and sentenced to death anyway. And he wasn't.

Guy kills a known terrorist.. and is getting sentenced for it? :confused: isnt this the war on terror lol

Seriously thou if that guy woulda went back to his house or what ever, the rest of his Al-Qaeda buddies woulda went to him n prolly strapped em wit bombs. told em 2 go back to americans telling em he had some intel n blew up a base or something. Behenna guy did a good thing I think :confused:

isnt this the war on terror lol

Did you see all the fuss that was raised over these new scanner at airports? An now this?

We've lost the war, so now we've turning on ourselves.