Lieutenant Michael Behenna

WaLkAwaY

And what did I say to deserve that? Just that I see reasons not to believe this is article is enough? I don't deny it's possible, just really hard to believe.

Just tell me then, why would the man who was killed even attack anyone if he was to be released? He's not supposed to be stupid if it's "organising operations" what he's suspected of.

No, I don't want that to happen to you. I was using a figure of speech. My guess is that if you had a gun, and a crazy person attacked you, you would use the gun to defend yourself. Of course, it's apparent you're one of the people that hates the U.S. army for some reason, so you don't even believe that it was self defense.

Of course I would, probably I would try not to kill him, but anyway. I just doubt that happened.

I don't hate USA, and I didn't give you any reason to believe that. However I can't say I like seeing that manner many american people have - when they see an emotional-inclined topic appealing to them, they run supporting it without thinking through. I don't claim everyone does, but it still happened many times. There's still an argument in the article against my point of view - and you don't even pay attention.

Also I find disturbing that someone approves what this man did even if they don't think it was self-defence.

i think that its highly possible that while questioning the man, he insulted him or threatened him which inturn caused him to attack, allowing the LT to kill him.

If it was in self defence (which sounds unlikely, frankly) then fair enough, he did what he had to do, although he should have tried not to kill him. If not? Then he deserves what he gets. He doesn't have the authority to take the life of another human being in a situation like that.

In Copenhagen Denmark we had 2 Police shootings in the same week, recently

The first was at a mentally disturb man, waving a 7 inch. knife.

The policeofficer felt threatend, and shot him in the head, BAM, dead. (he will be prosecuted)

In the same week a presumed Al-Quaida member tried to kill a important

citizen in DK.

He was waving a 3 feet axe, but still the policeman managed to kneecap

him twice, to take him down.

Why; the mentaly disturbed was to be wasted, so he got killed, just like the case in the thread here.

The Al-Quaida member however, had valuable info about Al-Quaida in Denmark,

and needed to be kept alive.

So even in a stressed situation it´s possible to keep the agressor alive, and yet defend your self.