Mod Suspended; questions

marthgun

first, let me apologize for misunderstanding you,

second, i stand by my earlier comment minus the hyperbole. There are few eyes on that video section except wanna be mods and the aforementioned trolls. I've been here for years and didn't even notice the extra button at the top. You don't have newest video's posted on the main page, and the main search function won't pull up videos.

I'm not trying to get a pat on the back for making the tutorial, but it being drowned out by hundreds of lets play videos is a little disheartening, when imo the tutorials i posted aren't found anywhere and took countless hours to troubleshoot. It would be nice to at least draw more attention to the section in some way.

I got 200 views on my videos for the short time it was in the file section, but it doesn't bother me that few people are watching, but the animation tutorials i made showcase tools from a modder that almost no one has even heard of and allows things not previously done for modding. I was just trying to draw attention to them because he deserves the credit.