commander of the grey warden armor 2 times?

littlemonchichi

what you are looking for MIGHT be able to do through the dragon age console commands.

to enable the console requires making a custom shortcut

Make a shortcut to your "daorigins.exe" file (located in the bin_ship) folder on your desktop or Start Menu (Hold Alt then drag to desktop). Add the line "-enabledeveloperconsole" to the end of the shortcut, without quotes, and it should look something like: 

"C:\Program Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole. 
Be sure that there is a single space between the last quotation mark and the -. 

This also works for the STEAM version. Go to your My Games tab and right-click on Dragon Age: Origins. In the General tab you will see "Set launch options...", click on it and add "-enabledeveloperconsole" (without quotes).

the end result should look like this- "U:\Game Files\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe" -enabledeveloperconsole tho for ME- U is the hard drive that I installed the game on, Game Files is the folder that its installed in. So, if you used a different drive and folder to install the game in, your shortcut will be pointed to a different drive and folder.

keep in mind tho that the console isnt always visible. most of the time when you tap the ~ key, the only way to know that the console is active, is that the game isnt accepting your mouse input anymore while the console is open.

there is a command for the console that involves "give" and "filename". I just tried finding that particular command, and I can't find it. You may need to ask in the general forums for what that command is. But you will also need to track down the filenames for the Tunic, the Gloves, the Boots, and the Helmet and the shield, if you want that too. You'd need to run the console command for each item.

you might also want to check out this mod http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=671 it add 3 different shields to your camp merchant that have the warden crest on them. Myself, I thought the commander's shield was kind of silly looking.

good luck, and sorry that I couldnt help you out with those commands more. I just couldnt find it :(

thx monsignore!!! :-)

in the first moment as i saw what i have had to do in my brain i heared the homer simpson ukulele :-))))

unfortunately i don't get it working and i gave it up.

isn't it possible for one of this modders to make one of this .dazip files with the armor set of the warden commander?

i don't need this amount of options to manipulate as much i would this console make possible.

(aaaaaaargh....my english is a violation of a whole language)

is here anybody outthere who hear my prayer for making a warden commander .dazip file? :biggrin: