NEED DLC HELP!!!

yugimawa

You can't check it you have that DLC that way, open up FOMM then see if that DLC is on your check list, it's an esm, for example Point Lookout.esm. Recommended to check it with FOMM (another reason to get it), sometimes default start up checklist don't show all mods and downloads.

thank you again but i still cant use fomm or i mean i can i just dont know how to run it but i got the stuff working but i cant start the game with fose unless i get it all on disks but everything that needs fose works fine because i still got it all installed btw do know if the ones you get on the marketplace can i still use mods that need all dlc's cause 2 dlc's are on disk and 3 are from online downloads cause i really want the enclave airship :D

thank you again but i still cant use fomm or i mean i can i just dont know how to run it but i got the stuff working but i cant start the game with fose unless i get it all on disks but everything that needs fose works fine because i still got it all installed btw do know if the ones you get on the marketplace can i still use mods that need all dlc's cause 2 dlc's are on disk and 3 are from online downloads cause i really want the enclave airship :D

I have a question about FOMM, did you install it to the correct place? During my first time of installing it, I really had a hard time figuring where to place the install directory for FOMM. Whenever you start (double click FOMM icon) what message does it show?)

I assume those DLC's are legit copies that you own/bought online. No matter if you download through steam or purchase it online or purchase the discs version, all would work fine as long you as you don't get errors installing it and check the .esm files on load order. The enclave airship should work. Make sure you have the latest patch, it's 1.7 if I'm not mistaken. You can download it here :http://fallout.bethsoft.com/eng/redirect/redirect-downloads.html.

I'll reply back as soon as possible, not at home at the moment. Need to check where I installed it to. Write permissions? What does it mean? You're not the admin of your PC? windows XP or Vista?

You might need this: http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/articles/...nager-for-Newbs

nah i am admin but its the folder i installed it to idk why honestly at this point unless someone can give me a sure fire way of installing it id rather go without

quick edit one more thing i tried googling it but no luck do you know what the mod that puts extra info like time date and all the in top right corner of the screen during normal play looked pretty handy