Hack Off Limbs Animations

rjhelms84

There are custom animations when you kill someone with melee weapon. It just depends where the axe lands and was that area crippled or close to being crippled. If you would like new animation, I think this is not possible. Game limitations.

There are custom animations when you kill someone with melee weapon. It just depends where the axe lands and was that area crippled or close to being crippled. If you would like new animation, I think this is not possible. Game limitations.

Oh, right. So you're saying you already can hack their limbs off? I don't play melee much, but maybe I will start then. Is it the case that you can replace animations, but you just can't add extra ones? Because the Fallout Reanimated mod just changes the weapon stances, rather than adding new anims, right?

Rob

Hacking limbs off as in when the axe strikes the persons leg, it'll fly off upon impact, like bullets slicing heads and the head flies. You can't add extra ones, only replace them. Fallout Reanimated mod also adds attacking animation but only for some ranged weapons. So far no one had ever change melee attacking animations before. I doubt that it will happen or even be made since animators are rarest among all the modders.