Hot

kikan1

Who can create a really good looking female sorceress for one of my quests?

I prefer if you had the DM type bodys because i personally like those types

Thankyou all for your time reading this and i hope somone helps me with this ;)

kikan

What's the DM type body?

It's better to design a face and allow the user to use the body of their choice, otherwise you would need to create your sorceress as a custom race requiring extra support. It's doable with caution.

As for the face: You could download any of them hundreds of pretty faces that people have released as resources, for your character's face, if you don't feel comfortable creating your own. This way she would suit your taste and ideal of "beautiful".

Edited by myrmaad

What's the DM type body?

It's better to design a face and allow the user to use the body of their choice, otherwise you would need to create your sorceress as a custom race requiring extra support. It's doable with caution.

As for the face: You could download any of them hundreds of pretty faces that people have released as resources, for your character's face, if you don't feel comfortable creating your own. This way she would suit your taste and ideal of "beautiful".

DM stands for double melon

well then il allow the people to use the body of their taste

and how do i make a custom race...im a newbie and really just started with modding

thanks myrmaad for your time

What's the DM type body?

and how do i make a custom race...im a newbie and really just started with modding

Ok, if you're going to allow the user to choose which body they like best, then you don't need to create a custom race.

You only need to create a custom face.

There are plenty of pretty face saves on the nexus.

What's the DM type body?

Ok, if you're going to allow the user to choose which body they like best, then you don't need to create a custom race.

You only need to create a custom face.

There are plenty of pretty face saves on the nexus.

Aha ok then...but i still want to know how to create a custom race lol :P

And lets just hope someone helps me out on this. ;)