Morph into a bird and fly???

Oblivious_Fallout

Can someone make a mod where the player has a spell that will transform him/or her into an eagle or crow (preferably a crow) and allow flight, like... high into the air flight, height regulation during flight would be nice but it doesn't matter, I can deal with a time limit on the spell too.... I just figured this would take scripting and it all looks like asian heiroglyphics to me....

I've thought about trying that, but I was wondering if any of it is like incredibly unbalanced or anything... And does it allow you to buy them or does it load down your spell list with all of them, cause I'm sure I won't use all of the spells.

Is there a spell in there that lets you change your race too? Or do you know of one from another mod perhaps?

Make a new request thread, don't hijack this fellows thread.

Also, type showracemenu into the console.

lol, that was regarding the midas magic mod, which is in this thread, and related to his topic since it involved morphing.

But hey, I'll back off. Disregard the question.

No, it wasn't. About Midas, yes, but that's not the purpose of the thread, merely the answer. You have questions about it, as on the mod's page.