bigger breast sizes

killzone12

it would be nice if there was a breast size mod to change your females breast size and your female helpers to sometimes i get tierd of looking and the default size so if someone would like to make a mod for sizes or is there somethig in the ini files?? so if you have any feedback post it

it would be nice if there was a breast size mod to change your females breast size and your female helpers to sometimes i get tierd of looking and the default size so if someone would like to make a mod for sizes or is there somethig in the ini files?? so if you have any feedback post it

On the TESNEXUS website you can browse through dozens of body mods, several of which have add-ons for different breast sizes. Some of the most popular are Exnem's, HGEC, and TFF. I personally prefer Roberts Female Body Replacer, for which ANB has made a variable-breast size mod that creates different-sized breasts as wearable items that you can give to your companions to wear like clothing. There are also tattoed body variations for many of these female body mods, so the opportunity for creating variations in the ladies in the game is quite substantial.

Good Luck.

Freathof

On the TESNEXUS website you can browse through dozens of body mods, several of which have add-ons for different breast sizes. Some of the most popular are Exnem's, HGEC, and TFF. I personally prefer Roberts Female Body Replacer, for which ANB has made a variable-breast size mod that creates different-sized breasts as wearable items that you can give to your companions to wear like clothing. There are also tattoed body variations for many of these female body mods, so the opportunity for creating variations in the ladies in the game is quite substantial.

Good Luck.

Freathof

I think the OP is asking for models for DA:O though, and I don't think the Oblivion models work in DAO..

There are some successful armor ports from Oblivion mods, but it's all in very early phase. Likely we'll have to wait some more before bodies themselves can be ported over.