Can't marry Anora!

clonevn

I want to marry Anora and become a king.

But I used to in love with Leliana then dumped her and now go with Morrigan ^^.

In Quest "Rescue the Queen", I killed Cauthrien because she wanted to stop me, so I haven't captured yet.

Before Landsmeet I told to Alistair to refuse become a king and accepted support Anora. In Landsmeet, I defeated Loghain myself and let Alistair executed him. After that I have only 3 choice: Let Anora rules or Alistair rules, persuade Anora marry Alistair. But none of them make me marry Anora and become the King.

I'm very confused. I'm a human noble but still go with Morrigan ^^.

In Quest "Rescue the Queen", I killed Cauthrien because she wanted to stop me, so I haven't captured yet.

Before Landsmeet I told to Alistair to refuse become a king and accepted support Anora. In Landsmeet, I defeated Loghain myself and let Alistair executed him. After that I have only 3 choice: Let Anora rules or Alistair rules, persuade Anora marry Alistair. But none of them make me marry Anora and become the King.

So far it looks like everything would be ok. One thing that I'm wondering tho. Did you discuss the marriage with Anora to her BEFORE the landsmeet? If not, that's your problem. Thats not the kind of bomb that you can just drop on her in front of a room full or nobles. You have to get her agreement to it, before the landsmeet happens.

Yeah, damm it I found the reason. Beacause Im a mage, lolz. Anora said : people don't want a magi become their king.

RACISTS! :P

Actually its closer to Xenophobia. Xenophobia, the fear of something alien/strange/foreign

Fairly certain there are mods to remove the limitations on that.

Yeah, damm it I found the reason. Beacause Im a mage, lolz. Anora said : people don't want a magi become their king.

Oh! Duh, I never even thought about the class being an issue. Hold on, there's a mod that will let you marry her, regardless of class, gender or race.

let me look it up. tho I'l admit, I dont know if it works or not :confused:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=77 male character

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=74 female character

• 1 month later...

you cant be a king if:

your char is a mage

you're not from a noble blood

you kill loghain

you didnt discuss the marriage with anora befor landsmeet

cmiiw ^^